Hello Beautiful People,
It’s been quite a long time since I’ve last posted to this blog. >_<
There’s a lot of reasons. Some are good reasons. Some are just excuses. But let me share some facts just to catch up.
- I lived in Okayama, Japan for a little over 7 months. That wouldn’t seem like a lot of time to some people. But for me, it was was a long 7 months that allowed me to learn a little bit more about myself.
- I returned home with an epiphany of knowing exactly what I want to do with my life. It just took, ya know, 25 years to figure it out.
- I still update my Good reads page occasionally and my Instagram much more often. So if you want to know if I’m still alive, please follow either ( or both)!
- I actually dabbled in a few different things – started an inconsistent YouTube channel, created a blooming Bookstagram (book-related Instagram) page. Maybe I’ll share them with you when I feel confident enough.
- Also, I’m a Godmother! You guys don’t know how much this has made me happy. I love babies.😍
- I am currently trying to be more present in other people’s lives’. There is nothing like to present so that you don’t regret the past later.
Maybe I’ll share with you guys some more as more of my experiences come to pass on this random journey.